We like to be upfront about what you can expect when working with us.
- Last updated: 6 October 2020
- Additional face-to-face meetings you request.
- Liaison time for making changes to the project scope
- Waiting time where you’re more than 10 minutes late for an appointment
- Scheduled time where you miss an appointment or reschedule with less than 24 hours’ notice
- Liaison time or re-familiarisation time where we don’t receive information from you within the agreed time.
- Liaison time or re-familiarisation time where the project completion date is delayed by more than 1 month (and where we haven’t directly caused that delay).
- Administration and project management related to any of the above tasks.
- We’ll endeavour to deliver all work by the agreed deadline – or before. However, circumstances beyond our control – including major illness or family emergencies – may prevent us from getting work to you on time. We’ll inform you within two business days if any such events happen. We’ll also work with you to minimise the impact on project delivery.
- Unless we agree otherwise, you’ll provide feedback or information within 14 business days.
- We’ll allocate time to work on your project for the periods indicated in the contract. If we’re unable to complete work at these times because we have not received information from you, we’ll continue the project at the next opportunity. This may affect your project delivery times.
- If a response or information from you is delayed by more than 21 business days, we may consider the project complete and invoice you for all work completed up to that date. Unless we’ve agreed otherwise, we’ll cost the work completed using a pro-rata rate against the total project cost.
- If you require urgent help — whether for a new project or because you haven’t got back to us in time on an existing project — we may add a ‘rush fee’ of 25% to that work.
All quotes and proposals are valid for 14 days from submission date. All quotes include:
- of revisions at no extra charge.
- of professional proofreading at no extra charge.
Your quote doesn’t include (unless specifically stated):
- Liaison with other agents such as graphic designers or web developers.
- Face-to-face meetings (However, an initial 30-min Zoom discovery meeting is included).
- Zoom meetings outside of the initial creative brief.
- Travel time for onsite meetings.
- Wire transfer fees.
- Invoices must be paid within 14 calendar days unless we negotiate otherwise before entering into the contract. We may add a 10% charge for late payment.
- If we decide to get help from a third-party organisation to recover a debt, you’re also responsible for paying any additional costs involved in recovering that debt, including legal expenses.
- You gain full intellectual property rights to the content we write when we receive complete final payment. Until then, we retain intellectual property for what we’ve written or edited.
- Unless we agree otherwise, we reserve the right to refer to this project and your business name, and to use your logo and content for promotional or educational purposes.
- Unless we agree otherwise, we require all feedback on written content to be provided
- Your feedback will give specific actionable direction for what you want changed.
- If we’ve signed a separate confidentiality agreement with you, then that agreement will apply instead of this Part.
- We won’t disclose any information you indicate is confidential.
- You won’t disclose any information about our pricing structure, processes, or project documents.
- We’ll endeavour to make sure our work doesn’t infringe on any copyright or other right of a third party.
- However, we aren’t liable to you, or any third party, for damages, including lost profits, lost savings, complaints, claims, litigation or other incidental, consequential or special damages that arise from our work for this project.
- You are responsible for checking the contents’ factual accuracy and legal compliance.
- We take pride in the quality of our work and check it carefully. However, we don’t guarantee work is 100% free from errors. You are responsible for final approval.
If any part of this contract is deemed to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that part will be severed from this contract. Severing that part won’t affect the validity or enforceability of the rest of this contract.
Is your copy well versed?